- The contests are open for online and offline both submissions only, through the contest page available on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date of submission is 31 August 2017.
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- Photos submitted must be in the size of 12” x 18” inches at least 640 pixels on the shorter side, and no more than 2000 pixels on the longer side. Images should be no larger than 5MB. Photos must be in JPEG format.
- You may submit one entries per contest as you wish, unless specifically mentioned otherwise in the contest specific rules. However, you will be able to upload only one image at a time using the websites upload function.
- Photo must have a short Caption as its title.
- The same photo can be submitted for more than one contest. Photos that have won previous awards, including U.P. PHOTO FAIR TRUST contests, may be submitted again, unless otherwise mentioned in the contest specific rules.
- All submitted photos must contain the original EXIF metadata information. However there must be no border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the image.
- Basic editing, including colour enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo(s).
- Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited.
- Every image uploaded is subject to a moderation process before it becomes visible on the contest page. U.P. FOTO FAIR TRUST reserves the right to assess and disregard any submitted photo at our its discretion.
- Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the law, religious, cultural & moral traditions and practices of India, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
- A participant who submits any such photos may be permanently banned, subject to U.P.PHOTO FAIR TRUST discretion, from participating in any future contests.
- U.P. PHOTO FAIR TRUST will appoint a judge / judges for contest. This will comprise of members of the editorial team and / or external judges.
- The judging panel shall assess and determine the winning Photos. The results and the winners will be announced in 4th Photo Expo 2017 at Indira Gandhi Pratishthan, GomtiNagar, lucknow on 16-17 September 2017.
- The decision of U.P. PHOTO FAIR TRUST judging panel will be final and binding on all Participants in respect to all matters relating to the Contest.
- U.P. PHOTO FAIR TRUST reserves the right to call for original JPEG or RAW files with unchanged EXIF for the purpose of authentication. An image maybe disregarded if this information cannot be provided.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Submitted photos must be original, created and/or taken by the contestant. It must not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party for which you have not obtained a license, must not infringe the copyright, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
- U.P. PHOTO FAIR TRUST respects photographers’ copyrights and copyrights shall remain vested with the creator of the image. Upon making the submission, you grant U.P.PHOTO FAIR TRUST, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, sub-licensable right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, create derivative works, distribute, have distributed, print, in whole or in part, in any form, in all media forms now or hereafter known, to promote the contest, image, the photographer or for editorial or educative use.
- The Photographer will be credited wherever the image is used.
- Images will not be return.
The Contest, Your Submission(s) and the Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Any aspects or disputes arising out of or in connection with the contest and/or your submission(s) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of theLucknow, U.P. courts.
SUBMIT ONLY ONE PHOTO.
PHOTO MUST HAVE A SHORT CAPTION AS ITS TITLE.
E-MAIL YOUR PHOTOS TO email@example.com,
SUBMIT ALL PHOTOS AS RGB COLOUR JPEG OR TIFF FILES.
THE CANVAS SIZE OF THE IMAGEMUST NOT BE LESS THAN A3 SIZE ( 420X297).
FINAL PHOTOS WILL BE EXHIBITED AT INDRA GANDHI PRATISHTHAN ON 16-17 SEPTMBER 2017 IN UP PHOTO EXPO